Nitrile gloves offer superior levels of protection, a comfortable fit and durability. They are an excellent choice for protecting your workforce.
Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances. They are commonly used in the medical industry due to their high puncture resistance, and dexterous strength.
Synthetic rubber is used for manufacturing disposable Nitrile gloves which means that Nitrile Gloves are free from latex proteins. Many companies switched to using nitrile gloves when latex allergies became common.
Here are a few reasons why Nitrile is the glove of choice:
- Nitrile gloves are free from latex and are safe to use for those with a latex allergy (type 1).
- They are more robust than latex and vinyl
- The are suitable for environments with risk factors (tearing, abrasions etc)
- Nitrile gloves provide protection against hazards including many chemicals
- There is an extensive range of Nitrile gloves to suit almost any application.
- Nitrile gloves protect your workforce as well as preventing contamination of surfaces and products
- They protect against biological hazards – fungus, bacteria, dangerous pathogens.
Nitrile gloves are commonly used in a diverse range of industries – medical, healthcare and hospital environments, automotive, engineering, construction, fast food, electrical….the list goes on.
Here at Medi-Inn we supply ASAP nitrile gloves which provide superior protection and excellent tactile sensitivity with no compromise to comfort and strength. See here for further information. Prices range from £89.00 per 1000.
To speak to a member of out friendly team simply call 0191 7317617