Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCov Lateral Flow Test (5 tests per Retail box) (128 Retail Boxes/Case)
Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCov Lateral Flow Test – Antigen Test – only £24.99 + VAT per test.
The Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Antigen Test – Lateral Flow Test can be used as a first line of defense to identify people who are currently infected and who should isolate themselves to help prevent the spread of the disease.
A test delivers results in just 15 minutes with no instrumentation, no need to send to a laboratory and demonstrates a sensitivity of 98.65% and 99.99%.
5 kits per Retail box
128 Inner Boxes per Case
Units per Purchase = Retail Boxes
- High Accuracy, Specificity and Sensitivity
- No need instrument, get results in 15 minutes
- Room Temperature Storage
- Sample : Nasopharyngeal swab , Throat Swab
- Detect the presence of viral proteins
- Identify acute or early infection
- The sensitivity is 2.5×102 pfu/mL
Inner Box Contents (Sales Unit)
- 5 Swabs for the nose or throat
- 5 Antigen test cassettes
- 5 Sample extraction buffer bottles
- 1 Instruction Booklet
General applicable directives:
In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices DIRECTIVE 98/79/EC
EN ISO 13485:2016, EN ISO 15223-1:2016, EN ISO 14971:2012,EN 13975:2003, EN ISO 18113-1:2011, EN ISO 18113-2:2011,EN 13612:2002,EN ISO 17511:2003, EN ISO 23640:2015, EN 13641:2002,EN 13975:2003, EN 62366:2008