Showing the single result
Bli-Des Surface Disinfection MED Spray Bottle 1000ml
- 8 Spray Bottles per Case
- Sales Unit = 1 Case
The BLI-DES SurfaceDisinfection MED spray is a ready to use product for the disinfection of surfaces, non-invasive medical devices and medical fixtures. It has been developed using a patented disinfection technology for applications in therapeutic and clinical areas. BLI-DES SurfaceDisinfection MED as a spray is suitable for hospitalismus prophylaxis.
** Revolutionary Patented Technology **
** The most environmentally friendly product in the market **
BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection MED is based on natural ingredients and contains no harmful alcohols yet provides the highest level of disinfection on all surfaces.
The BLI-DES® high-level decontamination spray and wipes are manufactured in Switzerland, based on a revolutionary, patented innovative technology. BLI-DES® is highly efficient but not harmful and is designed to be used as both interim and final disinfection for all hard surfaces.
The BLI-DES® range offers a superior efficacy spectrum in all theatre and hospital applications, whilst avoiding all harmful chemicals including QAC’S, peroxide, aldehydes, phenols, chlorines, alcohols and phosphates. BLI-DES® is particularly compatible with sensitive skin – “safe disinfection without risk to you”.
BLI-DES® is one of the most environmentally friendly disinfectants available, yet competitively priced offering budget friendly performance!
- NO Alcohols – non-flammable, non-hazardous, does not dry out the skin
- NO QAC’s (quaternary ammonium compound) – no microbial stacking effect, non-hazardous
- NO Phenol – no severe toxic reactions, non-corrosive, high material compatibility
- NO Parabens – non-allergenic, does not cause hormonal imbalance, not cytotoxic
- NO Aldehyde – no irritation of the respiratory tract or skin, non-allergenic
- NO Peroxide – non fire-promoting, non-corrosive, stable during storage
- NO Chlorine – non-corrosive, non-staining on different surfaces (e.g. textiles). No respiratory irritation, no formation of Chlorine gases