Why buy CAT lll nitrile gloves?
Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances.
Nitrile Category lll gloves protect against risks that may cause very serious consequences such as death or irreversible damage to health.
Chemical protection gloves are all Category lll and are tested against the following PPE norms:
- EN420: Protective gloves – General requirements and test methods
- EN388: Protective gloves against Mechanical Risks
- EN374-2: Protective gloves against chemicals and microorganisms – Part 2: Determination of resistance to penetration
- EN374-3: Protective gloves against chemicals and microorganisms – Part 3: Determination of resistance to permeation by chemicals
- EN374-1: Protective gloves against chemicals and microorganisms – Part 1: Terminology and performance requirements
Here at Medi-Inn we supply ASAP nitrile gloves which provide superior protection and excellent tactile sensitivity with no compromise to comfort and strength. See below for some of our products and prices. I have also attached a price list for all our glove types.
If you’d like samples to trial simply email firstname.lastname@example.org